Wednesday, July 07, 2004

Attempted comment on Roseanna's campaign weblog

I joined up with blog to facilitate me making a comment on another blog - Roseanna2004.

The comment was deleted from Roseanna's blog but here it is -

I see your campaign web log has a link for comments so I wonder if I could make a comment?

I’ve been pleased to support you on my Scottish National Standard Bearer website and, seeing as you are planning to do an election meeting in Aberdeen, my home town, I’d like to attend that if possible even though I’m not an SNP member?

Do you remember when you gave Nicola Sturgeon a hug for the TV camera recently? That was the only time I’ve ever wanted to be Nicola Sturgeon and I was wondering if you give out hugs to your public political supporters as well as to your SNP leadership rival?

If you did “hugs” more often then that would go a long way to disprove media comments about you like
“Extremely capable, but abrasive and aloof” - from a Scottish Newspaper, July 2000!


Anyway, I’d like a hug. So if you see me following you like a groupie when you come to Aberdeen, you’ll know why.

Peter
“… I didn’t know you were looking for more than I could ever be …” - Rosanna, by Toto


Peter Dow, Scottish National Standard Bearer

No comments: